The ZDHC Academy provides brands and manufacturers with ZDHC certified training to improve their knowledge and practice of responsible chemical management.
The Academy offers:
- Training sessions across the globe, e.g. Bangladesh, India, Italy, Pakistan, Turkey and Vietnam in local languages. More countries will be added later in 2017.
- An online, accessible platform with direct access between teachers and students to enhance the learning experience.
- The ability to organise and administer tailor-made chemical management training modules, incorporating brand specific requirements.
- A record of certification to confirm the participant's knowledge, valid for 3 years with an automatic renewal reminder.
Currently, we are offering the course: Introduction to Chemical Management for the textile industry. Registration is now open.
ZDHC Accredited Training Provider
In order to support the industry to drive towards zero discharge, ZDHC has developed a capacity building programme focused on better chemical management.
As part of this programme, ZDHC provides in-person training sessions delivered by our Accredited Training Providers.
The ZDHC Training Accreditation programme ensures our training providers are able to deliver the content that enables learners to not only reach a satisfactory level, but it also encourages learners to share best practices in an interactive, cross-cultural, cross-functional environment.
Below is a list of organisations that are ZDHC Accredited Training Providers and thus accredited to deliver “approved” ZDHC training content.
- Intertek Consumer Goods GmbH
- Process Factory srl
- Sustainable Textile Solutions
- TÜV Rheinland
- UL Consumer & Retail Services
- VALORA Consultores
To participate in one of the accredited training sessions, users have to register through the ZDHC Academy. If they take assessment with satisfaction level, certificates will be issued by ZDHC and they are recognised by all ZDHC Contributors and their value chain.
Since the launch in January 2017, ZDHC Training has been conducted numerous times across the globe. The programme has appealed to hundreds of learners, with sessions held in over 7 countries to date.